Fooball Booster Club Dates
June 2nd Financial Agreement Form Due
June 12th $150 Volunteer Deposit Due
June 12th Raffle – Hand out tickets/sales packet
July 11th Payment or Fundraising #1 ($550 due)
July 17th Coupon Cards – Hand out cards/sales packet
July 18th or 19th – Tentative Picture Day
July 15th Talon Club Deadline
July 21st Sponsorships/Program Ads/Senior Ads Due
July 21st King Soopers/Safeway 4Q’22-3Q’23 Due
August 7th Payment or Fundraising #2 (Remaining $550 /$1,100 total due)
Team and Individual Picture Day – JULY 20th, 2022
Team pictures will be Wednesday July 20th starting at 9:30am. We will have 2 sessions for pictures on the 20th.
The boys need to be prepared to clean up after practice for pictures. No hats will be allowed for team pictures. Bring a brush or comb and towel to clean up and fix your hair. We want you to look like the class football program you are!
Photo Session times:
9:30 to 11:30am
12:30 to 1:30pm
Please be aware of this picture day. We will not have an opportunity for make up photos.
Deadlines and time tables…
7/18 – Players turn in unsold raffle tickets and money collected for raffle
7/18 – Volunteer Deposit Due – $150 (after 7/18 – $200)
7/20 – Team and Individual picture day
7/25 – Talon Club Due – $200
7/25 – Players pick up Eagle Coupon books
7/22 – Due date for Game Day Program Advertisements
8/7 – Top Golf and Silent Auction event
8/12 – Players turn in Eagle book money
8/20 – Western Welcome Week – Parade support (Team) and Football Boosters Booth
8/25 – First Game of the 2022 Football Season!!!
9/8 – Raffle drawing – at halftime
End of Season Team Banquet
The end of Season banquet to celebrate the achievements of the 2022 season will be December 4th at the Denver Athletic Club. The banquet will be from 9:30am until 12:30pm.
Denver Athletic Club
As a board, we are so grateful for your support of the program throughout the season. Everyone involved in volunteering was tremendous; we thank you. We understand the sacrifices you have made and applaud your commitment to your player and the team.
We will begin by enjoying a delicious meal. Coaches will then recognize the players, letter winners and post-season awards. This is a wonderful time as players and coaches reflect on their season and allow us all to celebrate accolades for your student-athlete and Heritage football team.
2022 Parent Reminders
- Make sure that you are on the Heritage Football Team App in order to receive important parent information and updates. (Link in the sidebar menu)
- Familiarize yourself with the Heritage Football website and the Booster tab.
- Register and pay for summer training and conditioning camp to Coach Knoblock.- $150 ASAP– forms will be available thru email, online, or handouts at meeting.
- Required equipment by contact camp: Cleats, 5 or 7 Padded Girdle, Mouthpiece. (7-pad preferred)
- Make sure your player is signed up for Hudl to receive player communications from the coaches and watch game film.
- Turn in physicals, if needed, to athletic offices before they expire. All physicals must be current before your player can participate in the fall season. Please check when your player has their last physical and make sure it is up to date within the 12 month period.
- Register your player to play football with Heritage Athletic Office before August 12th
- Total Booster Fees due are $1,000.00, but we encourage you to continue to fundraise above this amount and take advantage of all the fundraising events to help the program meet all of our financial obligations.
- Understand the fundraising incentives program that the boosters have in place. All monies raised go to help the players individually and the team as a whole.
Thanks for joining us in this journey!
Providing our players and coaches with all they need takes a team effort.
The HHS Football Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit fundraising organization that exists to support and enrich the high school football experience for our kids while they play for Heritage High School. Parents, alumni, and the community contribute to the success of the Booster Club, donate, and volunteer. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton